Programs & Events
These are some of the regularly-scheduled events that we host at the library:
- Adult Book Club: On the Same Page: This club meets every other month, usually on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. The club is for individuals 18+. Registration is required. See the Adult Events page for a list of this year's books.
- Adult Book Talks: What Are You Reading Now?; Every 1st Thursday of the month from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., adults can talk about whatever books they read this month. Share what you read and get more ideas for your list!
- Adult Coloring Club: Join other adults at the library to color intricate patterns and pictures together. This club meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. The library provides some supplies, but you can bring your own, too.
- A Good Yarn: This club is for people who like to knit, crochet, and more! Whether you work with hooks or needles, yarn or thread, you’re welcome to join. It meets on the first Thursday of every month from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. and the third Tuesday of the month from 6:00 - 7:45 p.m.
- Board of Trustees Meetings: Members of the public are welcome to attend our Board of Trustees meetings. They meet at 6:30 p.m. on the second Thursday of every month. You can find the most recent agenda and a collection of past meeting minutes on our Publications page.
- Creation Station: Kids in Grades 3-6 can enjoy fun STEAM projects at Creation Station. We hold it on the third Wednesday of the month from 6 – 7 p.m. Registration is required.
- Movie Night: We have a movie night on the 4th Wednesday of the month which is for all ages. Times and titles vary. Watch our Events Calendar for details.
- Teen Advisory Board: Any teens interested in volunteering in the library can join our Teen Advisory Board. It meets one Saturday a month at 1:30 p.m. (Check the Events Calendar for dates). We always welcome new members!