About The Whitehall Township Public Library
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Holidays & Special Hours
- New Years Day: January 1: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: July 4: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Eve: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: December 24: Closed
- Christmas Day: December 25: Closed
- New Years Eve: December 31: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Library Board: Board of Trustees
- Joe Ebner, Treasurer
- Judy Harakal
- Tom Lindeman, Vice President
- Fran Lloyd
- Judy Ott, President
- Denise Shaffer, Secretary
- Colleen Webster
Click here for the legal notice of Board meetings.
WTPL Mission Statement
The Whitehall Township Public Library mission is to provide lifelong learning with education, enrichment and entertainment through a full range of library services.
Fines and Fees
Fines and Fees
|Material||Loan Period||Fine / Day||Limit|
|14 Day Books
|2 weeks||$.25||No Limit|
|Fiction Books||3 weeks||$.25||No Limit|
|Nonfiction Books||3 weeks||$.25||3 / subject|
|CD Recorded Books||3 weeks||$.50||6|
|MP3 Recorded Books||3 weeks||$.50||6|
|Adult DVDs||1 week||$.50||6|
|Juvenile DVDs||1 week||$.50||6|
|DVD Series Collection||2 weeks||$.50||6|
|Black & White
Computer Prints / Photocopies
|Color Computer Prints||$1.00|
|ILL Book Not Picked Up||$1.00|
|Lost or Damaged Library Card||$2.00|
|Friends’ Book Sale
(The Friends of the Library maintains a book sale throughout the year. Patrons can find inexpensive, gently-used hard and paper backed books in both fiction and nonfiction.)
We accept credit cards for fines and fees, though not for the Friends’ Book Sale, and there is a minimum credit card payment of $5.00.