About The Whitehall Township Public Library
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Holidays & Special Hours
- New Years Day: January 1: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: July 4: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Eve: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: December 24: Closed
- Christmas Day: December 25: Closed
- New Years Eve: December 31: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Library Board: Board of Trustees
- Joe Ebner, Treasurer
- Judy Harakal
- Patricia H Fried
- Fran Lloyd
- Judy Ott, President
- Denise Shaffer, Secretary
- Joan M Shafer
Click here for the legal notice of Board meetings.
WTPL Mission Statement
The Whitehall Township Public Library mission is to provide lifelong learning with education, enrichment and entertainment through a full range of library services.
Fines and Fees
Fines and Fees
|Material||Loan Period||Fine / Day||Limit|
|14 Day Books
|2 weeks||$0.25||No Limit|
|Fiction Books||3 weeks||$0.25||No Limit|
|Nonfiction Books||3 weeks||$0.25||3 / subject|
|CD Recorded Books||3 weeks||$0.50||6|
|MP3 Recorded Books||3 weeks||$0.50||6|
|Adult DVDs||1 week||$0.50||6|
|Juvenile DVDs||1 week||$0.50||6|
|DVD Series Collection||2 weeks||$0.50||6|
|Black & White
Computer Prints / Photocopies
|Color Computer Prints||$1.00|
|ILL Book Not Picked Up||$1.00|
|Lost or Damaged Library Card||$2.00|
|Friends’ Book Sale
(The Friends of the Library maintains a book sale throughout the year. Patrons can find inexpensive, gently-used hard and paper backed books in both fiction and nonfiction.)
We accept credit cards for fines and fees, though not for the Friends’ Book Sale, and there is a minimum credit card payment of $5.00.