See our Events Calendar for a full listing of upcoming activities, but these are the regular events for adults.
Adult Coloring Club
Relax and enjoy yourself with some fun coloring time. This club is for anyone 18 years old and older. The library has some supplies but invites you to bring your own as well. It meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Adult Book Talks: What Are You Reading Now?
If you love to talk about books, we invite you to chat about whatever books you are reading at the moment - the ones you loved, the ones you hated, and everything in between. Share your thoughts and get some ideas for your future reading list. It meets on the 1st Thursday of the month from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Adult Book Club: On the Same Page
Join WTPL's On the Same Page book club! This club meets every other month on the third Thursday at 6:30 p.m. (*Designates a change in schedule.) Books will be loaned as availability allows. The club is for individuals 18+. Registration is required; click here to register.
2023 Books (Click Here for Descriptions)
- April 26* - The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict & Victoria Chistopher Murray (April 23 - 29 is National Library Week)
- June 15 - Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune (June is Pride Month)
- August 17 - Black Cake by Charmaine Wilkerson
- October 19 - Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
- November 16* - Firekeeper's Daugher by Angeline Boulley (November is Native American Heritage Month)
A Good Yarn
The library is starting a new club for people who like to knit, crochet, and more! Whether you work with hooks or needles, yarn or thread, you’re welcome to join. It meets on the first and third Thursday of every month from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.