On the Same Page: Under the Whispering Door
June 15 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join WTPL’s On the Same Page book club! This club meets every other month on the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. (*Designates a change in schedule.) Books will be loaned as availability allows. The club is for individuals 18+. Registration is required; click here to register.
2023 Books (Click Here for Descriptions)
- April 26* – The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict & Victoria Chistopher Murray (April 23 – 29 is National Library Week)
- June 15 – Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune (June is Pride Month)
- August 17 – Black Cake by Charmaine Wilkerson
- October 19 – Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
- November 16* – Firekeeper’s Daugher by Angeline Boulley (November is Native American Heritage Month)
Under the Whispering Door by T.J. Klune is about an unpleasant and selfish man, Wallace Price, who dies and becomes a ghost. He meets Hugo, the ferryman whose job is to help him move on to the afterlife. However, Wallace develops feelings for Hugo and struggles to cross over.
June is Pride Month.