- This event has passed.
On the Same Page: The Personal Librarian
April 26 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join WTPL’s On the Same Page book club! This club meets every other month on the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. (*Designates a change in schedule.) Books will be loaned as availability allows. The club is for individuals 18+. Registration is required; click here to register.
- April 26* – The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict & Victoria Chistopher Murray (April 23 – 29 is National Library Week)
- June 15 – Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune (June is Pride Month)
- August 17 – Black Cake by Charmaine Wilkerson
- October 19 – Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
- November 16* – Firekeeper’s Daugher by Angeline Boulley (November is Native American Heritage Month)
The Personal Librarian, by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray, tells the story of J. P. Morgan’s personal librarian, Belle da Costa Greene. Belle was a real Black American woman who was forced to hide her true identity and pass as white, and this is a fictional account of her life.
April 23-29 is National Library Week.