- This event has passed.
On the Same Page: Home Before Dark
October 19 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join WTPL’s On the Same Page book club! This club meets every other month on the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. (*Designates a change in schedule.) Books will be loaned as availability allows. The club is for individuals 18+. Registration is required; click here to register.
- April 26* – The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict & Victoria Chistopher Murray (April 23 – 29 is National Library Week)
- June 15 – Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune (June is Pride Month)
- August 17 – Black Cake by Charmaine Wilkerson
- October 19 – Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
- November 16* – Firekeeper’s Daugher by Angeline Boulley (November is Native American Heritage Month)
In Home Before Dark by Riley Sager, Maggie Holt inherits a mansion, Baneberry Hall, from her late father, Ewan. Twenty-five years ago, Ewan wrote a non-fictional bestselling novel living in what he claims was a haunted house. Maggie, who doesn’t remember that time, goes back to Baneberry Hall to uncover the truth about what really happened.