- This event has passed.
On the Same Page: Firekeeper’s Daughter
November 16 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join WTPL’s On the Same Page book club! This club meets every other month on the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. (*Designates a change in schedule.) Books will be loaned as availability allows. The club is for individuals 18+. Registration is required; click here to register.
- April 26* – The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict & Victoria Chistopher Murray (April 23 – 29 is National Library Week)
- June 15 – Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune (June is Pride Month)
- August 17 – Black Cake by Charmaine Wilkerson
- October 19 – Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
- November 16* – Firekeeper’s Daugher by Angeline Boulley (November is Native American Heritage Month)
Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley centers on Daunis Fontaine, an 18-year-old girl with a French mother and an Ojibwe father, who often feels torn between cultures. When she witnesses a murder and goes undercover for the FBI, Daunis uses her knowledge of both cultures to unravel the case.
November is Native American Heritage Month.